Creamy Pumpkin & Red Pepper Soup
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped finely chopped
- 350 g of pumpkin, cubes diced
- 1 large sweet pepper, cubes diced
- 400 ml of water
- 2 tablespoon of milk or cream
- marine salt
Heat the olive oil in a medium size pot.
Add the shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly brown.
Add the pumpkin, water, salt, pepper and cover.
Lower the heat and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Add the the bell pepper and cook until the pumpkin is soft.
Let it cool for few minutes.
Mix in a food processor or blender until it reaches a smooth consistency.
Add the milk or cream and adjust salt and pepper.
Reheat if necessary.
Add your favorite herbs and garnish with a slice of red pepper.